Media has changed over the years, and so has the presentation of music over the years. Music greeting motherhood, maternity and life, via Maria, has changed over a period of 1.600 years, and it is now possible for artists to learn about unknown Ave Maria compositions, for example by Carlo Baffioni, Cocciante, Netto. Ave Maria Concert Festivals premiered in Italy 2011.
7. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Vilniaus Universiteto Kamerinis Orkestras * Ave Maria / L .Cherubini
7. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Rizal Provincial Band * Pamimintuho sa Birhen ng Aránzazu / Reynaldo Balcos
8. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Orkiestra Deta OSP * Ave Maria /
8. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Focolare Movement * Ave Maria, ora pro nobis / Mite Balduzzi
9. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Brassband Excelsior Kloetinge, Bart Van Neyghem * Ave Maria / Tolga Kashif
9. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Westminster Cathedral Choir, Stephen Cleobury & Andrew Wright * Ave Maria / Liszt
10. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Coro Costanzo Porta, Antonio Greco * Ave Maria / Liszt
10. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Schola Cantorum Saione di Arezzo, Alessandro Tricomi & Lorenzo Magi * Ave Maria / Bonaventura Somma
11. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Women´s Choir of Music Conservatory of Canary Islands, Nikoleta S. Popova * Ave Maria / Cesar Alejandro Carrillo
11. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Schola d'Arezzo Choir of St. Norbert Abbey, Lynn Griebling * Ave Maria / Mark D. Falcone
12. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Gus Birney & Tim Phillips * Ave Maria /
12. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Goselli Artemus * Ave Maria = 아베마리아 = Hail Mary = אווה מריה = Je vous salue Marie = السلام عليك يا مريم = アヴェ・マリア = А́ве Мари́я = ఏవ్ మరియా = Meryem Ana = Радуйся Мария = 聖母經 = 성모송 = 聖母誦 = Ավե Մարիա = ავე მარია = एव मारिया /
13. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Eliana Ribeiro * Maria de Deus, Senhora da Paz / Musse Jereissati
13. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Siri Torjesen, Bergen Philharmonic Orchestra * Ave Maria / Fartein Valen
14. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * VoxVoice * Ave Maria /
14. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Yasmina di Meo * Ave Maria, Je vous salue Marie / Serge Gainsbourg
Ave Maria in Arabic
15. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Elba Ramalho * Ave Maria Sertaneja / Júlio Ricardo O. de Oliveira
15. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Lyre et Elles * Ave Maria / W.A. Mozart
16. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Ceren Aydın & Emine Serdaroglu * Ave Maria /
17. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Mark Lennon * Ave Maria /
17. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Jean en Wil Groothuizen, Olga Novikova, Olga Larina * Ave Maria / van Haagh
PERFORM OUR BEAUTIFUL AVE MARIA MUSIC AT:
CHRISTMAS * WEDDINGS * FESTIVALS * STREET PERFORMANCES * BAPTISM * FUNERALS * CONCERTS * EASTER * SPECIAL DAYS IN YOUR LIFE
TODAY * JOIN FROM YOUR BALCONY 12 O'CLOCK AND 18 O'CLOCK
* DISCOVER NEW TALENTS OR NEW AVE MARIA SONGS YOU MAY NEVER HAVE HEARD BEFORE *
THE DAY BEFORE THE DAY * 23. DECEMBER * ALWAYS A CONCERT DAY
The movie "Two Popes" portray a situation where pop-icons ABBA's music is playing. One and a half year prior to this episode, something very special happened in The Vatican State and in Italy. Learn more about Ave Maria Concert Festivals.
18. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Bernhard Schneider * Ave Maris Stella / Charles-Marie Widor
18. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Vocaal Ensemble Corde Vocali, Eric Jan Joosse * Ave Maria / Albert de Klerk
19. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Albert Savino Khattar & Emma Luyendijk * Maria / Gound-Bach
19. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Banda Junqueirense * Virgem Mae Soberana de Loule / Rogerius Barrow
20. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Chloe Agnew * Ave Maria /
20. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Arina Domski * Ave Maria /
Media has changed over the years, and so has the presentation of music over the years.
Music greeting motherhood, via Maria, has changed over a period of 1.600 years. Back in the 1960'ies the organisation FIDOF was established to promote music festivals around the world, and thereby cultural communication via 320 festivals. The Disneyland organisation joined along with The Mayor of Los Angeles and many others. FIDOF's organisation created the platform for Ave Maria Concert Festivals, Est. 2011.
Ave Maria corona/covid'19 page premiered 21. March 2020
21. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * CorVivaldi * Ave Maria / Xabier Sarasola
21. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Coro do Santuário de Fátima, Ricardo Luís Campos * Ave Maria / Julio Dominguez
22. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Chorale Saint Kizito de Bingerville * Salve Regina / Parchebel
22. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Gelders Fanfare Orkest * Ave Maria / Simon van Hoecke
Ave Maria is and can be performed on streets. Surprisingly you sometimes find famous artists like Martin standing performing Ave Maria on the street. His career is now expanding in China, although he is from the Netherlands, where he was a baker for 32 years. The month of December is now dedicated to 4000 Ave Maria songs. Join as an artist. Join as audience.
23. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Kyran Bonello * Ave Maria /
23. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Víkingur Ólafsson * Ave Maria / Kaldalons
24. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * The Choir of Westminster Cathedral, Stephen Cleobury * Ave Maria / Liszt
24. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Sarah Joosten * Ave Maria / Igor Stravinsky
12 YEARS CELEBRATION
Since the presentation of The First Ave Maria Concert Festivals at Catthedrale San Cataldo, Italy, in 2011 with the presence of Holy, RAI Television, press, artists, the concept has expanded paying honor to 4.000 ancient and contemporary composers, who in their music and writing has honored women, maternity, prayers, motherhood via Mary/ Maria.
We are proud to be able to guide you forward, so you can develop your talent and understanding, and furthermore we are delighted that you can join singing to the world directly from your own balcony each and every day.
Especially we invite you to perform Ave Maria at two special occations - namely, 25th of March, and 23. December - 24. December [The Day Before The Day], where we highlight your attention to the fact, that you and all were born by a woman, your mother, which you should respect with singing and playing some of the unique melodies and songs.
25. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Andrea Imaginario & Alberto Lazo * Ave Maria /
25. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Chorale Scoute Strasbourg * Ave Maria / Haendel
26. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Samuel Dharmawan * Ave Maria /
26. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * James Munger Ensemble * Ave Maria / Sibelius, Ableton
INSPIRATION FOR PRODUCTION OF AVE MARIA VIDEOS
BACH vs. BACH provide a very interesting view within Ave Maria music. Composer Johann Sebastian Bach composed his prelude in 1618 when he was 33 years old. Two hundred and thirty years later the composer Mendelssohn invite Charles Gounod to a concert with works of this forgotten composer, Bach, who long time ago wrote some music, which is outdated in 1850. Charles Gounod, however, returns to The Vatican and create a melody line honoring Ave Maria, and calls it "Meditation". Another 148 years later composer S. Skipper created a second verse based on the same Gounod bars, and the interesting aspect is, that Charles Gounod had added an extra bar towards the end of the Bach accompaniment. Listen to his piano piece, and try to fit Gounod and Skipper's melody lines, and you will discover, you will have to do some musical tricks to make lyrics fit.
Both melody lines are suitable for solo, choir, ensembles, and while Gounod's melody line start off soft, the Skipper melody line calls for a very talented high pitch. Imagine artist number one start out with Gounod, and then Pavarotti enter the stage lifting his powerful voice. Both thereby supplement each other.
C. Gounod worked in The Vatican in 1850ies. N. Skipper visited The Vatican in 2011 having developed the conceptual idea of bringing life and rebirth to ancient and contemporary composers by hailing motherhood and maternity, The Day Before The Day, symbolicly via Maria and the meditation thoughts and worries a mother does the day before a child is born.
27. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Međugorje Festival Choir * Ave Maria /
27. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Isabel Cristina Maximo * Ave Maria dos Seus Andores / Vicente Paiva
28. FEBRUARY 2023 12.00 * Zamfir * Ave Maria /
28. FEBRUARY 2023 18.00 * Amy Grant * Breath Of Heaven (Mary's Song) / Amy Grant, Chris Eaton
ANCIENT AVE MARIA SHEET MUSIC
Ave Maria Concert Festivals bring rebirth and new life to ancient composers, and enable musicians to get inspired and perform with us globally and virtually the 23. and 24. December in the concert concept named "The Day Before The Day".
Written during the rule of Alfonso X, King of Castile and Leon [Alfonso el Sabio, Alfonso the Wise], the canticles are a collection of monodic songs, in Galician language and mensural notation, in honor of the Virgin Mary.
"The Day Before The Day" where Mary/ Maria gives birth is in the future a music celebration day, where all people from all nations should pick up their smartphones, iPhones, Androids and stream live one verse of Ave Maria to their friends and to the world. Pick up your phone and sing any time of the day in your country. Starting in the Pacific, continueing via the Philippines, Korea, Australia, India, China, Africa, Europe, America, Hawaii, Alaska.
First year you chose the Ave Maria song you like the best. You can be at home, with family, with friends, with your local choir or music ensemble. Make yourself notice and do observe talents may find other Ave Maria talents at the LinkedIn page. Write your frinds and followers. The 23rd of December is a mother day.
If the link does not work on your smartphone, please try this link:
Publishing and Record labels such as Sony Music, Naxos, Deutsche Gramophone, Warner, etc., have used their profit from the i.e. the rock music industry to finance recordings of rare and never-heard-before ancient music.