Media has changed over the years, and so has the presentation of music over the years. Music greeting motherhood, maternity and life, via Maria, has changed over a period of 1.600 years, and it is now possible for artists to learn about unknown Ave Maria compositions, for example by Carlo Baffioni, Cocciante, Netto. Ave Maria Concert Festivals premiered in Italy 2011.
7. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Les Demoiselles de Saint-Cyr, Emmanuel Mandrin * Ave Regina Coelorum / Marc-Antoine Charpentier
7. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Anna Bonitatibus * Ave Maria / G.Rossini
8. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Damenchor des Concentus Vocalis * Ave Maria / W. A. Mozart
8. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Il Volo * Ave Maria, Mater Misericordiae / Romano Musumarra, Giorgio Flavio Pintus
9. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * A Sei Voci, Bernard Fabre-Garrus * Motets a la Vierge / Josquin Desprez
9. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * CantArte Regensburg * Ave Maria /
10. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Sao Paulo Symphony Choir * Ave Maria / Villa-Lobos
10. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Cauby Peixoto * Ave Maria dos Namorados /
11. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Agustinos Recoletos * Ave Maria / P. Domingo Carceller
11. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Todd Agnew * Mary's Song /
12. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * * Hymn of Our Lady of the Soterraña de Nieva de Kalookan /
12. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Carillon Bells of Guaitarilla * Ave Maria /
13. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Young Cancer Patient * Ave Maria /
13. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Malena Ernman & Martin Frost, Dala Symfonietta * Ave Maria /
14. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Albert Gyorfi * Shalom lach Miriam /
14. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Francesca Battistelli * Be Born in Me / Bernie Herms & Nichole Nordeman
Ave Maria in Arabic
15. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Michael Card * What Her Heart Remembered /
15. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Marcelo Urias Choir * Ave Maria / Kodaly
16. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Skylight * Gloria / Charles Wesley, Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
16. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Cormac Thompson * Ave Maria / Bach-Gounod
17. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * The Melbourne Women's Choir, Faye Dumont * Ave Maria / Miguel del Aguila
17. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Suma Choir of Klaipeda Mary Queen of Peace Church, Laura Gedgaudaite & Evelina Greiciunaite * Sancta Maria / Johannes Schweitzer
PERFORM OUR BEAUTIFUL AVE MARIA MUSIC AT:
CHRISTMAS * WEDDINGS * FESTIVALS * STREET PERFORMANCES * BAPTISM * FUNERALS * CONCERTS * EASTER * SPECIAL DAYS IN YOUR LIFE
TODAY * JOIN FROM YOUR BALCONY 12 O'CLOCK AND 18 O'CLOCK
* DISCOVER NEW TALENTS OR NEW AVE MARIA SONGS YOU MAY NEVER HAVE HEARD BEFORE *
THE DAY BEFORE THE DAY * 23. DECEMBER * ALWAYS A CONCERT DAY
The movie "Two Popes" portray a situation where pop-icons ABBA's music is playing. One and a half year prior to this episode, something very special happened in The Vatican State and in Italy. Learn more about Ave Maria Concert Festivals.
18. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Ensemble InAlto * Ave Maria / Josquin des Pres
18. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Marcia Boland * Mary & Joseph's Song / Marcia Boland
19. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Chapelet * Maria /
19. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Naama Women's Choir, Pnina Inbar, Sharon Prushansky * Ave Maria /
20. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * MrFlow * Ave Maria /
20. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Harmonie Bernbach, Matthias Schmitt * Ave Maria / Franz Biebl
Media has changed over the years, and so has the presentation of music over the years.
Music greeting motherhood, via Maria, has changed over a period of 1.600 years. Back in the 1960'ies the organisation FIDOF was established to promote music festivals around the world, and thereby cultural communication via 320 festivals. The Disneyland organisation joined along with The Mayor of Los Angeles and many others. FIDOF's organisation created the platform for Ave Maria Concert Festivals, Est. 2011.
Ave Maria corona/covid'19 page premiered 21. March 2020
21. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Truro Cathedral Choir * Ave Maria / Valentin Silvestrov
21. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Timur Musin * Ave Maria / Lara Fabian
22. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Fr. Joseph Tamale * Ave Maria /
22. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Andrea Bocelli * Ave Maria /
23. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Coro dell'Arcidiocesi di Rijeka-Croazia, Giovanni Geraci * Ave Maria / Giovanni Geraci
23. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Insta Catolica Ensemble * Canto a la Virgen María /
24. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Roy & Rosemary * Ave Maria /
24. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Nina Pastori * Ave Maria / M. Lorenc
11 YEARS CELEBRATION
Since the presentation of The First Ave Maria Concert Festivals at Catthedrale San Cataldo, Italy, in 2011 with the presence of Holy, RAI Television, press, artists, the concept has expanded paying honor to 4.000 ancient and contemporary composers, who in their music and writing has honored women, maternity, prayers, motherhood via Mary/ Maria.
We are proud to be able to guide you forward, so you can develop your talent and understanding, and furthermore we are delighted that you can join singing to the world directly from your own balcony each and every day.
Especially we invite you to perform Ave Maria at two special occations - namely, 25th of March, and 23. December - 24. December [The Day Before The Day], where we highlight your attention to the fact, that you and all were born by a woman, your mother, which you should respect with singing and playing some of the unique melodies and songs.
25. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * iSing Silicon Valley * Ave Maria / Poulenc
25. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Sissel Kyrkjeboe * Ave Maris Stella / Saint Venantius Fortunatus
26. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Empire City Men's Chorus * Ave Maria / Franz Biebl
26. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Majestic Vocal Group * Ave Maria /
INSPIRATION FOR PRODUCTION OF AVE MARIA VIDEOS
BACH vs. BACH provide a very interesting view within Ave Maria music. Composer Johann Sebastian Bach composed his prelude in 1618 when he was 33 years old. Two hundred and thirty years later the composer Mendelssohn invite Charles Gounod to a concert with works of this forgotten composer, Bach, who long time ago wrote some music, which is outdated in 1850. Charles Gounod, however, returns to The Vatican and create a melody line honoring Ave Maria, and calls it "Meditation". Another 148 years later composer S. Skipper created a second verse based on the same Gounod bars, and the interesting aspect is, that Charles Gounod had added an extra bar towards the end of the Bach accompaniment. Listen to his piano piece, and try to fit Gounod and Skipper's melody lines, and you will discover, you will have to do some musical tricks to make lyrics fit.
Both melody lines are suitable for solo, choir, ensembles, and while Gounod's melody line start off soft, the Skipper melody line calls for a very talented high pitch. Imagine artist number one start out with Gounod, and then Pavarotti enter the stage lifting his powerful voice. Both thereby supplement each other.
C. Gounod worked in The Vatican in 1850ies. N. Skipper visited The Vatican in 2011 having developed the conceptual idea of bringing life and rebirth to ancient and contemporary composers by hailing motherhood and maternity, The Day Before The Day, symbolicly via Maria and the meditation thoughts and worries a mother does the day before a child is born.
27. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Anna Bessi & Andrea Berardi & Costanzo Porta, Antonio Greco * Ave Maris Stella / Paolo Pandolfo
27. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Angelic Sound Therapy * Ave Maria /
28. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Willebrord Ensemble * Ave Maria / J.B. Haagh
28. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Sang Over Grenser * Ave Maria / Patriarch of All of Geordia Ilia II
29. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Mirusia & The Johann Strauss Orchestra * Ave Maria /
29. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Amy Grant * Mary's Song / Amy Grant, Chris Eaton
30. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Liliana Pociecha & Orchestra of the Basilica, Stanisław Kowalczyk * Ave Maria / M. Lorenc
30. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Choir Of St George's Chapel, Jonathan Rees Williams * Ave Maria / Felix Mendelssohn
31. JANUARY 2023 12.00 * Vilniaus Universiteto Kamerinis Orkestras * Ave Maria / L .Cherubini
31. JANUARY 2023 18.00 * Vassia Alati & The Greek Radio National Symphony Orchestra and Choir, George Petrou * Ave Maria / P. Mascagni
ANCIENT AVE MARIA SHEET MUSIC
Ave Maria Concert Festivals bring rebirth and new life to ancient composers, and enable musicians to get inspired and perform with us globally and virtually the 23. and 24. December in the concert concept named "The Day Before The Day".
Written during the rule of Alfonso X, King of Castile and Leon [Alfonso el Sabio, Alfonso the Wise], the canticles are a collection of monodic songs, in Galician language and mensural notation, in honor of the Virgin Mary.
"The Day Before The Day" where Mary/ Maria gives birth is in the future a music celebration day, where all people from all nations should pick up their smartphones, iPhones, Androids and stream live one verse of Ave Maria to their friends and to the world. Pick up your phone and sing any time of the day in your country. Starting in the Pacific, continueing via the Philippines, Korea, Australia, India, China, Africa, Europe, America, Hawaii, Alaska.
First year you chose the Ave Maria song you like the best. You can be at home, with family, with friends, with your local choir or music ensemble. Make yourself notice and do observe talents may find other Ave Maria talents at the LinkedIn page. Write your frinds and followers. The 23rd of December is a mother day.
If the link does not work on your smartphone, please try this link:
Publishing and Record labels such as Sony Music, Naxos, Deutsche Gramophone, Warner, etc., have used their profit from the i.e. the rock music industry to finance recordings of rare and never-heard-before ancient music.