10. MAY 2022 12.00 * Texas A&M Century Singers * Ave Maria / Sergei Rachmaninoff
10. MAY 2022 18.00 * Quartonal * Ave Maria / Joseph Rheinberger
11. MAY 2022 12.00 * Coro di Voci Bianche Conservatorio di Palermo * Ave Maria / P. Mascagni
11. MAY 2022 18.00 * Alessandro Moreschi * Ave Maria / Bach-Gounod
12. MAY 2022 12.00 * Andreia Souza & Maestro Misiuk * Ave Maria / Gabriel Faure
12. MAY 2022 18.00 * Ensemble Vocal Michel Piquemal * Ave Maria / Gioachino Rossini
13. MAY 2022 12.00 * Andreas Scholl & Australian Brandenburg Orchestra, Paul Dyer * Salve Regina / Francis Poulenc
13. MAY 2022 18.00 * Sumi Jo * Ave Maria /
14. MAY 2022 12.00 * Allahu Akbar, Adonai & Ave Maria * Ave Maria / Vavilov
14. MAY 2022 18.00 * Maria-Magdalena Kaczor * Ave Maria / Luigi Bottazzo
Ave Maria in Arabic
15. MAY 2022 12.00 * Lisa Magrini & Benoit Dumon * Ave Maria / Jehan Alain
15. MAY 2022 18.00 * Sandrine Lebec, Ensemble Lyrique Champagne Ardenne, Orchestre de l'Opera de Reims * Ave Maria / Georges Garvarentz
16. MAY 2022 12.00 * Francoise Atlan & Caroline Casadesus & Smahi El Harati & Eloise Bella Kohn & Dina Bensaïd & Orchestre Philharmonique du Maroc, Jean-Claude Casadesus * Ave Maria /
16. MAY 2022 18.00 * Anna Sabbatini & Santa Cecilia e Agape di Montecosaro, Giorgio Quattrini * Ave Maria / F. Engelhardt
17. MAY 2022 12.00 * Voces8 * Ave Maria / Rihards Dubra
17. MAY 2022 18.00 * Erato Choir, Dario Ribechi * Ave Maria / Johann Joseph Fux
PERFORM OUR BEAUTIFUL AVE MARIA MUSIC AT:
CHRISTMAS * WEDDINGS * FESTIVALS * STREET PERFORMANCES * BAPTISM * FUNERALS * CONCERTS * EASTER * SPECIAL DAYS IN YOUR LIFE
TODAY * JOIN FROM YOUR BALCONY 12 O'CLOCK AND 18 O'CLOCK
* DISCOVER NEW TALENTS OR NEW AVE MARIA SONGS YOU MAY NEVER HAVE HEARD BEFORE *
THE DAY BEFORE THE DAY * 23. DECEMBER * ALWAYS A CONCERT DAY
The movie "Two Popes" portray a situation where pop-icons ABBA's music is playing. One and a half year prior to this episode, something very special happened in The Vatican State and in Italy. Learn more about Ave Maria Concert Festivals.
18. MAY 2022 12.00 * Luciano Pavarotti & Eric Clapton * Sfanta Mama / Bishop-Clapton
18. MAY 2022 18.00 * Les Petits Chanteurs à La Croix de Bois * Regina Coeli / W. A. Mozart
19. MAY 2022 12.00 * Camille Lopez-Molina & The Manila Symphony Orchestra, Arturo Molina * Ave Maria / Francisco Buencamino
19. MAY 2022 18.00 * Han-Na Chang & Philharmonia Orchestra, Leonard Slatkin * Ave Maria, Op. 61 / Max Bruch
20. MAY 2022 12.00 * Zarah Leander * Ave Maria /
20. MAY 2022 18.00 * Alessia Coppola * Ave Maria & Joseph / Bach-Skipper-Reitberger
Media has changed over the years, and so has the presentation of music over the years.
Music greeting motherhood, via Maria, has changed over a period of 1.600 years. Back in the 1960'ies the organisation FIDOF was established to promote music festivals around the world, and thereby cultural communication via 320 festivals. The Disneyland organisation joined along with The Mayor of Los Angeles and many others. FIDOF's organisation created the platform for Ave Maria Concert Festivals, Est. 2011.
Ave Maria corona/covid'19 page premiered 21. March 2020
21. MAY 2022 12.00 * Jordi Franch * Ave Maria / P. Mascagni
21. MAY 2022 18.00 * La Chapelle Royale, Philippe Herreweghe * Ave Maria / Josquin des Prez
22. MAY 2022 12.00 * Perrine Devillers & Elam Rotem * O Maria / Giovanni Rovetta
22. MAY 2022 18.00 * Stile Antico, David Lee * Virgo Prudentissima / Heinrich Isaac
23. MAY 2022 12.00 * Arnold George Dorsey & Michaelina * Ave Maria / F. Schubert, A. Harris
23. MAY 2022 18.00 * Bel Canto Choir Vilnius & Lithuanian Chamber Orchestra * Ave Maria /
24. MAY 2022 12.00 * Rudolf Schock & Berlin Symphony Orchestra * Ave Maria /
24. MAY 2022 18.00 * Cantarella Chamber choir * Ave Maria / Hans Nyberg
10 YEARS CELEBRATION
Since the presentation of The First Ave Maria Concert Festivals at Catthedrale San Cataldo, Italy, in 2011 with the presence of Holy, RAI Television, press, artists, the concept has expanded paying honor to 4.000 ancient and contemporary composers, who in their music and writing has honored women, maternity, prayers, motherhood via Mary/ Maria.
We are proud to be able to guide you forward, so you can develop your talent and understanding, and furthermore we are delighted that you can join singing to the world directly from your own balcony each and every day.
Especially we invite you to perform Ave Maria at two special occations - namely, 25th of March, and 23. December - 24. December [The Day Before The Day], where we highlight your attention to the fact, that you and all were born by a woman, your mother, which you should respect with singing and playing some of the unique melodies and songs.
25. MAY 2022 18.00 * Cantemus Choir of Lajos Bardos Primary School, Gergely Altsach, Gabor Szabo * Ave Maria / Wolf Peter
26. MAY 2022 12.00 * A Carmine Celebrat Korus, Soltész Agnes, Bednarik Anasztazia, Zimanyi Istvan * Ave Maria / Kodaly Zoltan
26. MAY 2022 18.00 * Stile Antico * Ave Maria / William Byrd
INSPIRATION FOR PRODUCTION OF AVE MARIA VIDEOS
BACH vs. BACH provide a very interesting view within Ave Maria music. Composer Johann Sebastian Bach composed his prelude in 1618 when he was 33 years old. Two hundred and thirty years later the composer Mendelssohn invite Charles Gounod to a concert with works of this forgotten composer, Bach, who long time ago wrote some music, which is outdated in 1850. Charles Gounod, however, returns to The Vatican and create a melody line honoring Ave Maria, and calls it "Meditation". Another 148 years later composer S. Skipper created a second verse based on the same Gounod bars, and the interesting aspect is, that Charles Gounod had added an extra bar towards the end of the Bach accompaniment. Listen to his piano piece, and try to fit Gounod and Skipper's melody lines, and you will discover, you will have to do some musical tricks to make lyrics fit.
Both melody lines are suitable for solo, choir, ensembles, and while Gounod's melody line start off soft, the Skipper melody line calls for a very talented high pitch. Imagine artist number one start out with Gounod, and then Pavarotti enter the stage lifting his powerful voice. Both thereby supplement each other.
C. Gounod worked in The Vatican in 1850ies. N. Skipper visited The Vatican in 2011 having developed the conceptual idea of bringing life and rebirth to ancient and contemporary composers by hailing motherhood and maternity, The Day Before The Day, symbolicly via Maria and the meditation thoughts and worries a mother does the day before a child is born.
27. MAY 2022 12.00 * Leonardo García Alarcon & Cappella Mediterranea & Accentus * Ave Maria / Giovanni Giorgi
27. MAY 2022 18.00 * Natalizia Carone * Ave Maria / Astor Piazzolla
28. MAY 2022 12.00 * Begona Alberdi * Ave Maria / Luigi Cherubini
28. MAY 2022 18.00 * C2G * Ave Maria / Cyrillle Martial, Corinne Vangysel
29. MAY 2022 18.00 * Cancioneta Praga, Lukas Jindřich, Egli Prifti * Hail Holy Queen /
30. MAY 2022 12.00 * David Doring & Claudia Hirschfeld * Ave Maria /
30. MAY 2022 18.00 * Coro da Camera Virtuale del Conservatorio Frescobaldi di Ferrara, Manolo Da Rold * Ave Maris Stella / Frescobaldi
31. MAY 2022 12.00 * * She Who Gave Birth to God /
31. MAY 2022 18.00 * Bella Taylor Smith * Ave Maria /
ANCIENT AVE MARIA SHEET MUSIC
Ave Maria Concert Festivals bring rebirth and new life to ancient composers, and enable musicians to get inspired and perform with us globally and virtually the 23. and 24. December in the concert concept named "The Day Before The Day".
Written during the rule of Alfonso X, King of Castile and Leon [Alfonso el Sabio, Alfonso the Wise], the canticles are a collection of monodic songs, in Galician language and mensural notation, in honor of the Virgin Mary.
"The Day Before The Day" where Mary/ Maria gives birth is in the future a music celebration day, where all people from all nations should pick up their smartphones, iPhones, Androids and stream live one verse of Ave Maria to their friends and to the world. Pick up your phone and sing any time of the day in your country. Starting in the Pacific, continueing via the Philippines, Korea, Australia, India, China, Africa, Europe, America, Hawaii, Alaska.
First year you chose the Ave Maria song you like the best. You can be at home, with family, with friends, with your local choir or music ensemble. Make yourself notice and do observe talents may find other Ave Maria talents at the LinkedIn page. Write your frinds and followers. The 23rd of December is a mother day.
If the link does not work on your smartphone, please try this link: