Media has changed over the years, and so has the presentation of music over the years. Music greeting motherhood, maternity and life, via Maria, has changed over a period of 1.600 years, and it is now possible for artists to learn about unknown Ave Maria compositions, for example by Carlo Baffioni, Cocciante, Netto. Ave Maria Concert Festivals premiered in Italy 2011.
7. SEPTEMBER 2022 12.00 * Musica Magna Musica * Ave Maria / Sigismund Ritter von Neukomm
7. SEPTEMBER 2022 18.00 * Musica Magna Musica * Ave Maria / Stephen Moreno
8. SEPTEMBER 2022 12.00 * Anna Felita, Jessica Januar & Batavia Madrigal Singers, Avip Priatna * Ave Maria / Vatara Silalahi
8. SEPTEMBER 2022 18.00 * Ensemble Mikanier * Ave Maria / Agripino.V.Diestro
9. SEPTEMBER 2022 12.00 * Camille Lopez-Molina & The Manila Symphony Orchestra, Arturo Molina * Ave Maria / Paulino Cadsawan
9. SEPTEMBER 2022 18.00 * Patricia Janeckova & Jana Semeradova & Collegium Marianum * Salve Regina / Antonio Vivaldi
16. SEPTEMBER 2022 12.00 * Maria Keohane & Henrik Berg * Ave Maria / N. Lago
16. SEPTEMBER 2022 18.00 * Lexi Walker & Lyceum Philharmonic Orchestra, Kayson Brown * Ave Maria / Schubert
17. SEPTEMBER 2022 12.00 * Piesni Maryjne Group * Juz od Rana, Rozspiewana (From The Morning Singing} / Trad.
17. SEPTEMBER 2022 18.00 * Tapestry Ringers and Singers, William Bryan * Ave Maria / Caccini, Vavilov
PERFORM OUR BEAUTIFUL AVE MARIA MUSIC AT:
CHRISTMAS * WEDDINGS * FESTIVALS * STREET PERFORMANCES * BAPTISM * FUNERALS * CONCERTS * EASTER * SPECIAL DAYS IN YOUR LIFE
TODAY * JOIN FROM YOUR BALCONY 12 O'CLOCK AND 18 O'CLOCK
* DISCOVER NEW TALENTS OR NEW AVE MARIA SONGS YOU MAY NEVER HAVE HEARD BEFORE *
THE DAY BEFORE THE DAY * 23. DECEMBER * ALWAYS A CONCERT DAY
The movie "Two Popes" portray a situation where pop-icons ABBA's music is playing. One and a half year prior to this episode, something very special happened in The Vatican State and in Italy. Learn more about Ave Maria Concert Festivals.
18. SEPTEMBER 2022 12.00 * Unknown / Incognito * Ave Maria /
18. SEPTEMBER 2022 18.00 * Jan Terri * Ave Maria / F. Schubert
19. SEPTEMBER 2022 12.00 * Unknown * Ave Maria / W. Mozart
19. SEPTEMBER 2022 18.00 * Coro Polifonico Primavera * Ave Maria / W. Mozart
20. SEPTEMBER 2022 12.00 * Kiwilice * Chercher avec toi, Marie /
20. SEPTEMBER 2022 18.00 * Barbara Hendricks * Ave Maria /
Media has changed over the years, and so has the presentation of music over the years.
Music greeting motherhood, via Maria, has changed over a period of 1.600 years. Back in the 1960'ies the organisation FIDOF was established to promote music festivals around the world, and thereby cultural communication via 320 festivals. The Disneyland organisation joined along with The Mayor of Los Angeles and many others. FIDOF's organisation created the platform for Ave Maria Concert Festivals, Est. 2011.
Ave Maria corona/covid'19 page premiered 21. March 2020
21. SEPTEMBER 2022 12.00 * Cristina di Maso * Ave Maria / Vladimir Vavilov
21. SEPTEMBER 2022 18.00 * Christopher Cheng Choir * Ave Maria / Lin Ming Chieh
22. SEPTEMBER 2022 12.00 * Kirsten Flagstad * Ave Maria /
22. SEPTEMBER 2022 18.00 * Hysope, Bruno Rastier * Ave Maria / Johann Melchior Gletle
23. SEPTEMBER 2022 12.00 * Choir Saint Nicolas, Louis-Marie Salaun * Ave Maria / Frere Henry de la Croix
23. SEPTEMBER 2022 18.00 * Frank Galan * Ave Maria /
24. SEPTEMBER 2022 12.00 * Pascale Andrews * Ave Maria / Schubert
24. SEPTEMBER 2022 18.00 * Maria Selezneva * Ave Maria / Astor Piazzolla
11 YEARS CELEBRATION
Since the presentation of The First Ave Maria Concert Festivals at Catthedrale San Cataldo, Italy, in 2011 with the presence of Holy, RAI Television, press, artists, the concept has expanded paying honor to 4.000 ancient and contemporary composers, who in their music and writing has honored women, maternity, prayers, motherhood via Mary/ Maria.
We are proud to be able to guide you forward, so you can develop your talent and understanding, and furthermore we are delighted that you can join singing to the world directly from your own balcony each and every day.
Especially we invite you to perform Ave Maria at two special occations - namely, 25th of March, and 23. December - 24. December [The Day Before The Day], where we highlight your attention to the fact, that you and all were born by a woman, your mother, which you should respect with singing and playing some of the unique melodies and songs.
25. SEPTEMBER 2022 12.00 * Sue Ann Pinner & The Santa Barbara Regional Choir * Salve Regina / Scarlatti
25. SEPTEMBER 2022 18.00 * La Sportelle, Laetitia Corcelle * Ave Maria /
26. SEPTEMBER 2022 12.00 * Anne-Sophie Pied, Inessa Oudalaïa, Sylvette Gaillard, Olivier Blanchard * Ave Maria / Vladimir Vavilov
26. SEPTEMBER 2022 18.00 * Marco Hietala & Peter Lerche * Ave Maria / Vexi SalmI, Franz Schubert
INSPIRATION FOR PRODUCTION OF AVE MARIA VIDEOS
BACH vs. BACH provide a very interesting view within Ave Maria music. Composer Johann Sebastian Bach composed his prelude in 1618 when he was 33 years old. Two hundred and thirty years later the composer Mendelssohn invite Charles Gounod to a concert with works of this forgotten composer, Bach, who long time ago wrote some music, which is outdated in 1850. Charles Gounod, however, returns to The Vatican and create a melody line honoring Ave Maria, and calls it "Meditation". Another 148 years later composer S. Skipper created a second verse based on the same Gounod bars, and the interesting aspect is, that Charles Gounod had added an extra bar towards the end of the Bach accompaniment. Listen to his piano piece, and try to fit Gounod and Skipper's melody lines, and you will discover, you will have to do some musical tricks to make lyrics fit.
Both melody lines are suitable for solo, choir, ensembles, and while Gounod's melody line start off soft, the Skipper melody line calls for a very talented high pitch. Imagine artist number one start out with Gounod, and then Pavarotti enter the stage lifting his powerful voice. Both thereby supplement each other.
C. Gounod worked in The Vatican in 1850ies. N. Skipper visited The Vatican in 2011 having developed the conceptual idea of bringing life and rebirth to ancient and contemporary composers by hailing motherhood and maternity, The Day Before The Day, symbolicly via Maria and the meditation thoughts and worries a mother does the day before a child is born.
27. SEPTEMBER 2022 12.00 * Fabrice Di Falco * Ave Maria /
27. SEPTEMBER 2022 18.00 * Adron & Colin Agnew * Ave Maria /
28. SEPTEMBER 2022 12.00 * Ave Sol & Riga Chamber Choir * Ave Maria /
28. SEPTEMBER 2022 18.00 * Patric Garayt & Michel Chanard * Ave Maria / Gomez
29. SEPTEMBER 2022 12.00 * Edward Simoni * Ave Maria /
29. SEPTEMBER 2022 18.00 * Choir of the New College Oxford, Edward Higginbottom * Ave Maria / Tomas Luis de Victoria
30. SEPTEMBER 2022 12.00 * Hibla Gerzmava & Sergei Makeev Jazz Orchestra * Ave Maria / Bach-Gounod
30. SEPTEMBER 2022 18.00 * Westminster Cathedral Boy Choir * Ave Maria / Gustav Holst
ANCIENT AVE MARIA SHEET MUSIC
Ave Maria Concert Festivals bring rebirth and new life to ancient composers, and enable musicians to get inspired and perform with us globally and virtually the 23. and 24. December in the concert concept named "The Day Before The Day".
Written during the rule of Alfonso X, King of Castile and Leon [Alfonso el Sabio, Alfonso the Wise], the canticles are a collection of monodic songs, in Galician language and mensural notation, in honor of the Virgin Mary.
"The Day Before The Day" where Mary/ Maria gives birth is in the future a music celebration day, where all people from all nations should pick up their smartphones, iPhones, Androids and stream live one verse of Ave Maria to their friends and to the world. Pick up your phone and sing any time of the day in your country. Starting in the Pacific, continueing via the Philippines, Korea, Australia, India, China, Africa, Europe, America, Hawaii, Alaska.
First year you chose the Ave Maria song you like the best. You can be at home, with family, with friends, with your local choir or music ensemble. Make yourself notice and do observe talents may find other Ave Maria talents at the LinkedIn page. Write your frinds and followers. The 23rd of December is a mother day.
If the link does not work on your smartphone, please try this link: