Media has changed over the years, and so has the presentation of music over the years. Music greeting motherhood, maternity and life, via Maria, has changed over a period of 1.600 years, and it is now possible for artists to learn about unknown Ave Maria compositions, for example by Carlo Baffioni, Cocciante, Netto. Ave Maria Concert Festivals premiered in Italy 2011.
7. JULY 2022 12.00 * Chor Mieszany Lutnia * Ave Maria / Jules Van Nuffel
7. JULY 2022 18.00 * St. Edmund Polyphony * Ave Maris Stella / Antonin Lhoumeau
8. JULY 2022 12.00 * Petra Vrh Vrezec & Al Vrezec & Gregor Klancic * Ave Maria / C. Franck
8. JULY 2022 18.00 * Alma Trio * Ave Maria / Saint Saens
9. JULY 2022 12.00 * Aarhus Girls Choir * Sancta Maria / Knut Nystedt
9. JULY 2022 18.00 * Dimash Kudaybergen & Igor Krutoy * Ave Maria /
10. JULY 2022 12.00 * Texas A&M Century Singers * Ave Maria / Sergei Rachmaninoff
10. JULY 2022 18.00 * Quartonal * Ave Maria / Joseph Rheinberger
11. JULY 2022 12.00 * Volker Bengl * Ave Maria /
11. JULY 2022 18.00 * Ildiko Raimondi * Ave Maria / Robert Stolz
12. JULY 2022 12.00 * Cornelia Hubsch & Philharmonisches Orchester Gyor, Norbert Pfaffelmeyer * Ave Maria / Robert Stolz
12. JULY 2022 18.00 * Andreas Scholl, Chiara Banchini & Ensemble 415 * Sabat Mater Dolorosa / Antonio Vivaldi
13. JULY 2022 12.00 * The Sixteen * Ave Maria / Robert Parsons
13. JULY 2022 18.00 * The Marian Consort * Ave Maria / William Byrd
14. JULY 2022 12.00 * Voices of Singapore Choral Society, Darius Lim * Ave Maria / Paweł Łukaszewski
14. JULY 2022 18.00 * Vox Clamantis * Ave Maria / Tonis Kaumann
Ave Maria in Arabic
15. JULY 2022 12.00 * Anne-Isabelle de Parcevaux * Ave Maria / Jehan Alain
15. JULY 2022 18.00 * Heriberto Raymundo Moreno Baeza * Joseph est bien Marié / Claude Balbastre
16. JULY 2022 12.00 * Ensemble of the Holy Cross Basilica in Krakow * Ave Maria / Cesar Franck
16. JULY 2022 18.00 * Ave Corse Male Choir * The Dio vi Salvi Regina / Trad. Corso
17. JULY 2022 12.00 * Church of the Redeemer Toronto * Ave Maria / Rihards Dubra
17. JULY 2022 18.00 * Jean-Claude Gianadda * Les Chants de la Vierge Marie / various
PERFORM OUR BEAUTIFUL AVE MARIA MUSIC AT:
CHRISTMAS * WEDDINGS * FESTIVALS * STREET PERFORMANCES * BAPTISM * FUNERALS * CONCERTS * EASTER * SPECIAL DAYS IN YOUR LIFE
TODAY * JOIN FROM YOUR BALCONY 12 O'CLOCK AND 18 O'CLOCK
* DISCOVER NEW TALENTS OR NEW AVE MARIA SONGS YOU MAY NEVER HAVE HEARD BEFORE *
THE DAY BEFORE THE DAY * 23. DECEMBER * ALWAYS A CONCERT DAY
The movie "Two Popes" portray a situation where pop-icons ABBA's music is playing. One and a half year prior to this episode, something very special happened in The Vatican State and in Italy. Learn more about Ave Maria Concert Festivals.
18. JULY 2022 12.00 * Lucero * La Virgen de Guadalupe /
18. JULY 2022 18.00 * Joan Sutherland, The Ambrosian Singers, New Philharmonia Orchestra, Richard Bonynge * Ave Maria /
19. JULY 2022 12.00 * Danie abou Assy & Georges Al Nawwar * Chercher Avec Toi, Marie, سانتا ماريا / Jean-Claude Gianadda
19. JULY 2022 18.00 * Coro de San Bento * Ave Maria / Tomas Luis de Victoria
20. JULY 2022 12.00 * Anna Paula Sahdi, Elisabeth Fischer Valente, Constança Almeida Prado Moreno, Tarık Dib * Ave Maria / Haendel
20. JULY 2022 18.00 * Coro El Pilar Valladolid * Ave Maria / Julio Domínguez
Media has changed over the years, and so has the presentation of music over the years.
Music greeting motherhood, via Maria, has changed over a period of 1.600 years. Back in the 1960'ies the organisation FIDOF was established to promote music festivals around the world, and thereby cultural communication via 320 festivals. The Disneyland organisation joined along with The Mayor of Los Angeles and many others. FIDOF's organisation created the platform for Ave Maria Concert Festivals, Est. 2011.
Ave Maria corona/covid'19 page premiered 21. March 2020
21. JULY 2022 12.00 * Tina Turner, Dechen Shak-Dagsay & Regula Curti * Ave Maria /
21. JULY 2022 18.00 * Thomas Barquee & Snatam Kaur * Ave Maria / Ashana
22. JULY 2022 12.00 * Aramero * Ave Maria / Schubert
22. JULY 2022 18.00 * Maria Pereira * Ave Maria / Ghost, Beyonce
23. JULY 2022 12.00 * Franco Corelli * Ave Maria / Luigi Tortorella
23. JULY 2022 18.00 * Innsbrucker Domchor, Christoph Klemm, Bernhard Zosel * Ave Maria / Cardinale Domenico Bartolucci
24. JULY 2022 12.00 * Digna Guerra & Coro Nacional de Cuba * Ave Maria / Biebl
24. JULY 2022 18.00 * The Von Trapp Family * Ave Maria / Guilio Caccini
11 YEARS CELEBRATION
Since the presentation of The First Ave Maria Concert Festivals at Catthedrale San Cataldo, Italy, in 2011 with the presence of Holy, RAI Television, press, artists, the concept has expanded paying honor to 4.000 ancient and contemporary composers, who in their music and writing has honored women, maternity, prayers, motherhood via Mary/ Maria.
We are proud to be able to guide you forward, so you can develop your talent and understanding, and furthermore we are delighted that you can join singing to the world directly from your own balcony each and every day.
Especially we invite you to perform Ave Maria at two special occations - namely, 25th of March, and 23. December - 24. December [The Day Before The Day], where we highlight your attention to the fact, that you and all were born by a woman, your mother, which you should respect with singing and playing some of the unique melodies and songs.
25. JULY 2022 12.00 * Fabby Martinez * Maria Inmaculada /
25. JULY 2022 18.00 * Ksenia Valentina & Pantelis Polychronidis * Ave Maria / Rombi
26. JULY 2022 12.00 * Groupe Kyrie Bamileke * Je vous salue Marie /
26. JULY 2022 18.00 * Romano Pucci * Ave Maria Mediterranea /
INSPIRATION FOR PRODUCTION OF AVE MARIA VIDEOS
BACH vs. BACH provide a very interesting view within Ave Maria music. Composer Johann Sebastian Bach composed his prelude in 1618 when he was 33 years old. Two hundred and thirty years later the composer Mendelssohn invite Charles Gounod to a concert with works of this forgotten composer, Bach, who long time ago wrote some music, which is outdated in 1850. Charles Gounod, however, returns to The Vatican and create a melody line honoring Ave Maria, and calls it "Meditation". Another 148 years later composer S. Skipper created a second verse based on the same Gounod bars, and the interesting aspect is, that Charles Gounod had added an extra bar towards the end of the Bach accompaniment. Listen to his piano piece, and try to fit Gounod and Skipper's melody lines, and you will discover, you will have to do some musical tricks to make lyrics fit.
Both melody lines are suitable for solo, choir, ensembles, and while Gounod's melody line start off soft, the Skipper melody line calls for a very talented high pitch. Imagine artist number one start out with Gounod, and then Pavarotti enter the stage lifting his powerful voice. Both thereby supplement each other.
C. Gounod worked in The Vatican in 1850ies. N. Skipper visited The Vatican in 2011 having developed the conceptual idea of bringing life and rebirth to ancient and contemporary composers by hailing motherhood and maternity, The Day Before The Day, symbolicly via Maria and the meditation thoughts and worries a mother does the day before a child is born.
27. JULY 2022 12.00 * Lyda van Tol * Ave Maria / Cesar Franck
27. JULY 2022 18.00 * South Dakota Honor Choir * Ave Maria / Isabella Leonarda
28. JULY 2022 12.00 * Michelle Mallinger & Erik Jan Eradus * Ave Maria / Jan Nieland
28. JULY 2022 18.00 * Richard Bonsall * Ave Maria /
29. JULY 2022 12.00 * Apollo's Fire, Jeannette Sorrell * Santa Maria, Strela do Dia /
29. JULY 2022 18.00 * Schola Cantorum Vedelago Virtual Choir * Ave Maria / W. Gomez
30. JULY 2022 12.00 * Þorbjorg Johannsdottir, Skalholtskorinn & Kirkjukorar Stora-Nups- Olafsvallakirkju * Ave Maria / Sigurð Bragason, Valdimar Lárusson
30. JULY 2022 18.00 * Kammerchor Consonare, Almut Stümke * Ave Maria / Vytautas Miskinis
31. JULY 2022 12.00 * BYU Men's Chorus, Matthew Nielsen * Ave Maria / Franz Biebl
31. JULY 2022 18.00 * FlashMob Warsaw Central * Ave Verum Corpus / Mozart
ANCIENT AVE MARIA SHEET MUSIC
Ave Maria Concert Festivals bring rebirth and new life to ancient composers, and enable musicians to get inspired and perform with us globally and virtually the 23. and 24. December in the concert concept named "The Day Before The Day".
Written during the rule of Alfonso X, King of Castile and Leon [Alfonso el Sabio, Alfonso the Wise], the canticles are a collection of monodic songs, in Galician language and mensural notation, in honor of the Virgin Mary.
"The Day Before The Day" where Mary/ Maria gives birth is in the future a music celebration day, where all people from all nations should pick up their smartphones, iPhones, Androids and stream live one verse of Ave Maria to their friends and to the world. Pick up your phone and sing any time of the day in your country. Starting in the Pacific, continueing via the Philippines, Korea, Australia, India, China, Africa, Europe, America, Hawaii, Alaska.
First year you chose the Ave Maria song you like the best. You can be at home, with family, with friends, with your local choir or music ensemble. Make yourself notice and do observe talents may find other Ave Maria talents at the LinkedIn page. Write your frinds and followers. The 23rd of December is a mother day.
If the link does not work on your smartphone, please try this link: