Media has changed over the years, and so has the presentation of music over the years. Music greeting motherhood, maternity and life, via Maria, has changed over a period of 1.600 years, and it is now possible for artists to learn about unknown Ave Maria compositions, for example by Carlo Baffioni, Cocciante, Netto. Ave Maria Concert Festivals premiered in Italy 2011.
7. MARCH 2023 12.00 * All Angles * Salve Regina / Johann Pachelbel
7. MARCH 2023 18.00 * A Virtual Choir of Carmelites * Salve Regina / Claire Sokol
8. MARCH 2023 12.00 * Andrea Bocelli * Ave Maria Pietas / Danijel Vuletic, Mauro Malavasi
8. MARCH 2023 18.00 * Aida Garifullina * Ave Maria /
9. MARCH 2023 12.00 * Jessye Norman * Ave Maria /
9. MARCH 2023 18.00 * Maria Ramazzotto & Nicol Furini & Valentina Mondini * Ave Maria /
17. MARCH 2023 18.00 * Jean en Wil Groothuizen, Olga Novikova, Olga Larina * Ave Maria / van Haagh
PERFORM OUR BEAUTIFUL AVE MARIA MUSIC AT:
CHRISTMAS * WEDDINGS * FESTIVALS * STREET PERFORMANCES * BAPTISM * FUNERALS * CONCERTS * EASTER * SPECIAL DAYS IN YOUR LIFE
TODAY * JOIN FROM YOUR BALCONY 12 O'CLOCK AND 18 O'CLOCK
* DISCOVER NEW TALENTS OR NEW AVE MARIA SONGS YOU MAY NEVER HAVE HEARD BEFORE *
THE DAY BEFORE THE DAY * 23. DECEMBER * ALWAYS A CONCERT DAY
The movie "Two Popes" portray a situation where pop-icons ABBA's music is playing. One and a half year prior to this episode, something very special happened in The Vatican State and in Italy. Learn more about Ave Maria Concert Festivals.
18. MARCH 2023 12.00 * Bernhard Schneider * Ave Maris Stella / Charles-Marie Widor
18. MARCH 2023 18.00 * Vocaal Ensemble Corde Vocali, Eric Jan Joosse * Ave Maria / Albert de Klerk
19. MARCH 2023 12.00 * Albert Savino Khattar & Emma Luyendijk * Maria / Gound-Bach
19. MARCH 2023 18.00 * Banda Junqueirense * Virgem Mae Soberana de Loule / Rogerius Barrow
Media has changed over the years, and so has the presentation of music over the years.
Music greeting motherhood, via Maria, has changed over a period of 1.600 years. Back in the 1960'ies the organisation FIDOF was established to promote music festivals around the world, and thereby cultural communication via 320 festivals. The Disneyland organisation joined along with The Mayor of Los Angeles and many others. FIDOF's organisation created the platform for Ave Maria Concert Festivals, Est. 2011.
Ave Maria corona/covid'19 page premiered 21. March 2020
21. MARCH 2023 12.00 * CorVivaldi * Ave Maria / Xabier Sarasola
21. MARCH 2023 18.00 * Coro do Santuário de Fátima, Ricardo Luís Campos * Ave Maria / Julio Dominguez
22. MARCH 2023 12.00 * Chorale Saint Kizito de Bingerville * Salve Regina / Parchebel
22. MARCH 2023 18.00 * Gelders Fanfare Orkest * Ave Maria / Simon van Hoecke
Ave Maria is and can be performed on streets. Surprisingly you sometimes find famous artists like Martin standing performing Ave Maria on the street. His career is now expanding in China, although he is from the Netherlands, where he was a baker for 32 years. The month of December is now dedicated to 4000 Ave Maria songs. Join as an artist. Join as audience.
23. MARCH 2023 12.00 * Siri Torjesen & Hakan Austbo & Bergen Philharmonic Orchestra * Ave Maria / Fartein Valen
23. MARCH 2023 18.00 * 450 Voces * Salve Regina /
24. MARCH 2023 12.00 * Vesislava & Walter Amantea * Ave Maria /
24. MARCH 2023 18.00 * The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Sarah Joosten * Ave Maria / Igor Stravinsky
12 YEARS CELEBRATION
Since the presentation of The First Ave Maria Concert Festivals at Catthedrale San Cataldo, Italy, in 2011 with the presence of Holy, RAI Television, press, artists, the concept has expanded paying honor to 4.000 ancient and contemporary composers, who in their music and writing has honored women, maternity, prayers, motherhood via Mary/ Maria.
We are proud to be able to guide you forward, so you can develop your talent and understanding, and furthermore we are delighted that you can join singing to the world directly from your own balcony each and every day.
Especially we invite you to perform Ave Maria at two special occations - namely, 25th of March, and 23. December - 24. December [The Day Before The Day], where we highlight your attention to the fact, that you and all were born by a woman, your mother, which you should respect with singing and playing some of the unique melodies and songs.
25. MARCH 2023 12.00 * Dominican Friars * Salve Regina /
25. MARCH 2023 18.00 * DomSSisto * Salve Regina /
26. MARCH 2023 12.00 * CC Water Shed * Ave Maris Stella / Antonin Lhoumeau
26. MARCH 2023 18.00 * Monks And Choirboys Of Downside Abbey * Ave Maris Stella /
INSPIRATION FOR PRODUCTION OF AVE MARIA VIDEOS
BACH vs. BACH provide a very interesting view within Ave Maria music. Composer Johann Sebastian Bach composed his prelude in 1618 when he was 33 years old. Two hundred and thirty years later the composer Mendelssohn invite Charles Gounod to a concert with works of this forgotten composer, Bach, who long time ago wrote some music, which is outdated in 1850. Charles Gounod, however, returns to The Vatican and create a melody line honoring Ave Maria, and calls it "Meditation". Another 148 years later composer S. Skipper created a second verse based on the same Gounod bars, and the interesting aspect is, that Charles Gounod had added an extra bar towards the end of the Bach accompaniment. Listen to his piano piece, and try to fit Gounod and Skipper's melody lines, and you will discover, you will have to do some musical tricks to make lyrics fit.
Both melody lines are suitable for solo, choir, ensembles, and while Gounod's melody line start off soft, the Skipper melody line calls for a very talented high pitch. Imagine artist number one start out with Gounod, and then Pavarotti enter the stage lifting his powerful voice. Both thereby supplement each other.
C. Gounod worked in The Vatican in 1850ies. N. Skipper visited The Vatican in 2011 having developed the conceptual idea of bringing life and rebirth to ancient and contemporary composers by hailing motherhood and maternity, The Day Before The Day, symbolicly via Maria and the meditation thoughts and worries a mother does the day before a child is born.
27. MARCH 2023 12.00 * Petra Vrh Vrezec, Al Vrezec, Gregor Klancic * Ave Maria / Cesar Franck
27. MARCH 2023 18.00 * Michael Hirte * Ave Maria /
28. MARCH 2023 12.00 * Szczecinski Chor Kameralny, Ludwika Mitkiewicz * Ave Maria / Marek Jasiński
28. MARCH 2023 18.00 * Coro Natissa di Aquileia * Ave Maria / Ber Joosen
29. MARCH 2023 12.00 * Coro dell'Arcidiocesi di Rijeka-Croazia * Ave Maria / Giovanni Geraci
29. MARCH 2023 18.00 * Amy Grant * Mary's Song / Amy Grant, Chris Eaton
30. MARCH 2023 12.00 * Marcia Boland * Maria & Joseph's Song / Marcia Boland
30. MARCH 2023 18.00 * Alessia Coppola * In The Spirit of Ave Maria /
31. MARCH 2023 12.00 * Wanda Viola & Helen Foley, Joe Howard, Tim Paaske * Elizabeth & Mary / Wanda
31. MARCH 2023 18.00 * Ashana * Ave Maria / Ashana
ANCIENT AVE MARIA SHEET MUSIC
Ave Maria Concert Festivals bring rebirth and new life to ancient composers, and enable musicians to get inspired and perform with us globally and virtually the 23. and 24. December in the concert concept named "The Day Before The Day".
Written during the rule of Alfonso X, King of Castile and Leon [Alfonso el Sabio, Alfonso the Wise], the canticles are a collection of monodic songs, in Galician language and mensural notation, in honor of the Virgin Mary.
"The Day Before The Day" where Mary/ Maria gives birth is in the future a music celebration day, where all people from all nations should pick up their smartphones, iPhones, Androids and stream live one verse of Ave Maria to their friends and to the world. Pick up your phone and sing any time of the day in your country. Starting in the Pacific, continueing via the Philippines, Korea, Australia, India, China, Africa, Europe, America, Hawaii, Alaska.
First year you chose the Ave Maria song you like the best. You can be at home, with family, with friends, with your local choir or music ensemble. Make yourself notice and do observe talents may find other Ave Maria talents at the LinkedIn page. Write your frinds and followers. The 23rd of December is a mother day.
If the link does not work on your smartphone, please try this link:
Publishing and Record labels such as Sony Music, Naxos, Deutsche Gramophone, Warner, etc., have used their profit from the i.e. the rock music industry to finance recordings of rare and never-heard-before ancient music.